The Employment Law Practice Group supports employers with the daily struggle of running an effective and efficient operation while complying with an ever-increasing array of federal, state and local laws.
We advise on all aspects of the employment relationship, from the recruiting stage through termination and beyond. We provide practical solutions to compliance issues and employee disputes so that companies can avoid the time, expense and disruption of litigation. When conflicts do arise, we aggressively defend our clients, including in administrative matters and individual, collective, and class action litigation.
The Firm’s expertise in this area includes:
- Wage and hour
- Leave and disability accommodation management
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Employment and separation agreements
- Harassment and discrimination training
- Investigations of alleged work-place misconduct
- Advising on employment decisions, including performance management and termination
- Representing employers in administrative hearings, government audits, arbitrations and litigations