Sara Kula is the head of the firm’s Employment Law group. She represents businesses in all aspects of the employment relationship, with an emphasis on:
- Wage and hour compliance;
- Workplace harassment and discrimination;
- Leaves of absence and disability accommodations;
- Neutral investigations of work-place complaints;
- Single plaintiff and class-action litigation; and
- Administrative audits and complaints.
Sara counsels clients to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws, provides guidance when questions arise on hiring, performance management, terminations, workplace disputes, or other issues, and defends businesses before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. She also regularly drafts handbooks, policies, and employment-related agreements.
As former in-house counsel, Sara views matters with a business-oriented mindset and looks for effective, low-cost and operationally efficient solutions.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Rochester, BA, magna cum laude
- New York