Jennifer J. O'HaraPartner
Ms. O’Hara joined the Firm as a Partner and Chair of the Matrimonial and Family Law Practice Group in November, 2014. She specializes in all aspects of matrimonial and family law, including uncontested and contested divorce matters, as well as a wide range of domestic relations and family law matters involving complex legal and financial issues. She has represented clients of high net worth with extensive marital estates, as well as individuals of more modest means. Ms. O’Hara has handled numerous contested custody and visitation disputes, prenuptial, postnuptial and separation agreements, paternity proceedings, post-divorce modification and enforcement proceedings.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- SUNY Purchase, cum laude, 1999
- New York
- New York State Supreme Court
- Argued numerous cases before the Appellate Division regarding various family
law issues, including contested custody cases.
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- Member of the American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys; 10 Best Attorneys (2016 - 2017)