Erica R. Feynman AisnerPartner
Erica Aisner’s practice includes representation of both corporations and individuals in all types of bankruptcy proceedings as well as out of court workouts. Her commercial clients have included public companies as well as privately held business in industries such as construction, technology, retail, fashion, real estate, restaurant, printing and marketing. Ms. Aisner also has experience in the areas of commercial litigation and real estate transactions.
Ms. Aisner is also a Special Professor of Law at Hofstra University and since 2003 has mentored and coached Hofstra’s Moot Court teams at competitions throughout the New York metro area.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1999
- New York
- New York State
- United States Federal District Courts for Southern, Eastern and Western District of New York
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- New York Institute of Credit
- Westchester County Association, YP Executive Board
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations
- The Volunteer Center, Board of Directors
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2013
Cases of Note
- Grow Up Japan, Inc. v. Ko Yoshida, (In re Ko Yoshida), 453 B.R. 102 (Bankr. E.D.N.Y. 2010); granting motion to dismiss non-dischargability proceeding commenced against debtor and holding that employer-employee/store manager relationship between judgment creditor and debtor did not give rise to express, technical, or statutory trust or other cognizable fiduciary connection required by discharge exception for defalcation while acting in fiduciary capacity.