Andrew J. BalintCounsel
Mr. Balint is counsel to the Land Use and Zoning practice group. Mr. Balint has handled a significant number of cases before the Zoning Board of Appeals and the Planning Board of the City of Yonkers. In addition, Mr. Balint practices in the areas of estate planning, administration of decedents' estates, and real estate acquisitions and sales.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Balint was a partner in the law firm of Farley Jutkowtiz Balint & Wiederkehr (1967-1996).
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1959)
- The Catholic University of America (B.A., 1956)
Cases of Note
- Galgani v. Fleming, 56 A.D.2d 644 (N.Y. Sup. App. Div. 2d 1977)
- Galgani v. Fleming, 391 N.Y.S.2d 892 (N.Y. Sup. App. Div. 2d 1977)
- Kelly v. Zoning Board, 224 A.D.2d 424 (N.Y. Sup. App. Div. 2d 1996)
- Kelly v. Zoning Board, 638 N.Y.S.2d 101 (N.Y. Sup. App. Div. 2d 1996)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Yonkers Lawyers Association
- New York